What is Home Again Foreclosure Relocation Assistance?
Home Again provides relocation assistance to low-income Arizona families and individuals who lost their home to foreclosure or who are at risk of foreclosure and who meet funding eligibility guidelines. The program is part of the Arizona Attorney General’s “Help You Can Trust” initiative and is funded under the national mortgage settlement.
- Case management
- Housing counseling and search
- Linkage to community resources
- Financial relocation assistance, including:
- Security deposits
- Utility deposits
- Moving expenses
- First month’s rent
* Services provided are based on unique need and may not necessarily include financial assistance. Funds are paid to approved third-parties on behalf of participants.
- Lost a home due to unavoidable foreclosure either as a home owner or tenant within the last 5 years
- At risk of becoming homeless due to foreclosure as either owner or tenant (within 30 days)
- Low- to moderate-household income: Defined under Federal guidelines. Income thresholds increase based on family size
- Ability to pay rent and utilities, at least 35 percent of household income
602.287.6313 ext. 59313
Additional foreclosure resources at azag.gov/azmortgageresource