Last year, our volunteers helped 1,291 individuals and families throughout Central and Northern Arizona to receive more than $2.6 million in state and federal refunds.
To help us get your maximum return*, please bring:
- Social Security cards or IRS ITIN cards or letters for all household members
- Picture ID for tax payer and spouse
- Proof of all income, including W-2 and 1099
- Name, Address, and tax ID# of 2012 childcare provider(s) and amount paid
- Account and routing numbers direct deposit
- Copy of last year’s tax return (if available)
- If filing jointly, both adults must be present to sign the return
We have a convenient location near you.
* At this time, we are preparing 2012 tax returns only. If you owe back taxes and would like to file, please call 211 and they will assist you with further resources.
Catholic Charities is an IRS-certified Volunteer Income Tax Assistance provider. The tax preparation is part of EmpowerU, our program to help vulnerable individuals and families to permanently improve their financial situations and achieve long-term prosperity.
Catholic Charities helps people of all faiths, backgrounds and abilities.